The most common goal of the majority of my clients is FATLOSS. If that’s your goal too and are reading this, please read further.
In this post, I am sharing some quick fat loss tips that will help you propel your fat loss efforts towards your dream body.
As you read through each one, make a note of any of the tips that pertain to you and APPLY it immediately! Remember, knowledge without ACTION is useless.
Tips are listed in random order, so here they are:
1. Think and visualize LEANNESS. What you deeply think and visualize, has a strong tendency to happen. As the saying goes, CHANGE starts in the mind first!
2. Burn MORE calories than you ingest. That’s the bottom line!
3. Eat breakfast, this will jumpstart your metabolism and start a plethora of body functions that require calories for energy.
4. Perform cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, then eat breakfast. You’ve been fasting while sleeping, so your carb stores are low, your body will utilize bodyfat for energy much more readily.
5. Do intervals during cardio. You burn more fat and calories in less time. Not only that, since the intensity of interval training is much higher, your metabolism will remain elevated for several hours after the session, that’s like “fat-burning” on autopilot.
6. Work harder, not longer during your cardio workouts as per the interval method above. If you’re reading a book or magazine, or even watching t.v. on the screen, then you’re not working hard enough.
7. Eat FREQUENTLY, every 3-4 hours. After 4 hours, your metabolism starts slowing down and becomes less efficient at burning calories.
8. Eat protein at every meal. Protein has a high thermic-effect-of food OR cost-of-digestion.
9. Supplement with a protein shake for your in-between-meal snacks, at least one of the snacks, then for the other one have more protein, like boiled eggs, yogurt, chicken/beef strips.
10. Workout with weights 3-5 times per week. Active muscle burns more calories at rest, increases your metabolism, require more food to maintain, so you can eat MORE without gaining any fat.
Hope you enjoyed these tips, stay tuned for 10 more coming soon. Sign-up for your FREE One-on-One Coaching session, just fill out the contact form below and I will get with you ASAP!
As Always, SculptYourBodyBeautiful!
David Gomez, FatLoss SUCCESS Coach